I have now realized that not everybody knows what I mean by Ακούσατε! and PJ/HoO. So here are some definitions for yo lol.
- Ακούσατε= Hello in Greek
- PJ= Percy Jackson[and the Olympians]- book series
- HoO= Heroes of Olympus- book series
- HP= Well… if it’s a computer article, then the brand. Any other topic and it’s Harry Potter
- Αντίο= Bye in Greek
υπογραφή μακριά από= Signing off in Greek
- SwaGoogle= my website :3 and Swag Google, but in one word
- PC=Personal Computer- you’ll find this anywhere
- Mac, iMac,Apple Mac[book]= Macintosh. Yes, that is all of the Mac products’ actual names.
- AP= Apple, Inc. Sometimes I’ll spell it out
- MICRO= Microsoft. Again, I’ll spell it out sometimes
- TOAOS/OOS= The Original and Official SwaGoogle
- AJ= Animal Jam
- RTP= RipTideProductions
I think that’s it. I’ll add as I go along 🙂